We’re so bummed it didn't work out, but our customers happiness is our #1 priority!
Here's the breakdown of returns with LIV:
The following is a list of non-returnable items:
- Washed, Worn, or Damaged
- Missing Tags
- Altered or Modified
- Items Discounted at 40% or greater
- Has pet hair
- It has been more than 15 days since the date of purchase
All returns will be for store credit only.
Shipping is non-refundable, unless we have made a shipping error. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
How do I initiate a return?
To start a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will initiate the return and provide you with all the information needed to send the product back.
How will I receive my digital gift card credit?
The digital gift card credit will be emailed to you within 3 business days of receiving the items returned to LIV boutique. Shipping cost will be deducted from digital in-store credit amount.
Will LIV provide the return labels?
Yes. Once the return is initiated, we will provide you with a return label that you can print out. Shipping cost will be deducted from digital in-store credit amount.
Can I make a return past the 15 day period for store credit?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept clothing past the 15 day return policy. If items are returned past this period the customer will be required to pay a shipping charge to have the items sent back.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
We are always happy to replace items that aren't marked as delivered, but once the package has been scanned as delivered we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We do have a few recommendations to help track down your package.
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered in is correct.
- Visit your local USPS/UPS/Fedex office with tracking handy to see where the mail man dropped off your package
- Sometimes USPS/UPS/ Fedex updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com